Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello! Here I have a picture of a dog with a flower on it´s mouth.I´ve changed it a little bit by adding a beard a moustache and a hat with a ribbon. I hope you like how it looks like. I find it funny, you know. The one that is just down from the writting is the actual one.I can see a lot of difference. Can you? I´ve just got an idea,why don´t you go on to paint(that is where I changed the picture) and change a picture by yourself. It will be a contest. Whoever wins it´s picture will be published on the blog and if they want to they can tell me if they want me to put their name also.This will be fun! Alsoif you have anything to share with us please tell me and I will publish it. I am at your service!Bye!!!
Labrador Retriever Puppy

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Isn't he cute! I couldn't get the other pic they have deleted it from internet! soz!