Hi! Its been a long time but I suppose that is because its been summer, I've been busy and of course... I've been living the good life, you know? Anyway I'm now a Belieber. Yeah. A Belieber. Strange huh? Apart from the fact I like Justin Bieber by the way he sings and tells people to never give up, but that's just it. Never say never. He was a humble kid at the beggining. Now, look where he's got to. Unbelievable. Soo that's why I turned into a belieber. It doesn't make me any different I just support somebody that didn't give up. I also hate it when people say he's gay. Just because he has a nice voice and he sings really nice songs doesn't mean he's GAY. And anyway do you say somebody is gay if you see a guy walking in the street kissing another man. No, you don't, 'cause in the modern world its normal. Anyway see you guys
Bye
4 comments:
sorry to disappoint you but I have a magazine who says that justin bieber has the most horrible voice
well that is rubbish!! he sings very well!!
I think also that
well done!! thanks patricia!
Post a Comment