Hi! I'm Pachi and this is my blog. I just love writting so this is a kind of practice. Well anyway I hope you enjoy!!!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
What my blog is
Hello! This is what my blog is going to be about and tell how to make it cool.But first I must tell you who I am.Well I am ¨The incredible Pachi!¨.Then my brother must be Leo who has an another blog called ileos and he also helped me with my blog.I would also would like to thank my friend Diana.So if you heard about iCarly well if you like to make your own blog go to: iCarly.com.Well my blog is going to be about games and cool stuff.Like this:Tittle: the camping day
One day my friends said ¨were going camping I said¨can I come?They said ¨sure .So when I slept I started saying things like ¨mommy Im cold ¨.So I said ¨can I go home?¨ So I went home and my Dad said¨Do you want me to take Leo home?¨yes,he must be freezing he could even die there!Please save him, please.My Dad rescued Leo but my brother wasnt freezing and he wasnt going to die.
The End.
Well this was what I was going to tell you.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Pachi,
I love your blog! I think you are a really nice person and I will be sure to keep checking your blog for new stuff.
Take care
Teresa
Hey,
It's really me, your mommy!
I love your blog. What are you going to write about? Will you be letting us know all about your trip to Mexico?
Love,
Teresa
Hi Pachi. Very nice post and very entertaning. You look like a professional!
Keep on posting!
Dad
Post a Comment