Monday, March 31, 2008

My story

Hi! This is a story( fantasy) I wrote when I was going to Cancun:

The scream
When we were going to the flight the airplane smiled at me. I told my Dad ¨Daddy that airplane smiled at me ¨, he said ¨No no, airplanes cant smile¨.I said ¨Dont you see!¨.¨No!¨. I told my Mom
and the same thing happen. I told my Brother and he said ¨Oh,yes I see it!¨.He went running toward my Dad and said¨Dad the airplane just smiled at me!¨.¨How many times do I have to tell
you he is not smiling!¨.My brother said ¨You have to believe !¨,¨Then you will see it!¨.He believed and saw it!He turned toward my Mom and said¨Honey,that airplane just smiled at me!¨. ¨No,no you are just taking the fantasy of your kids¨.But ___¨No!¨.My Dad screamed ¨You have to believe!!!!!!!!¨.Then all of the people of the airport believed and saw the airplane smile!Then all the people always believed.


Moral:Dont say things you dont know.


Did you like it? If you have a comment about it write it and remember go to www.iCarly.com and the will show you lots of things.So if you have a computer go to www.iCarly.com and you can make your own web show and one day i will show you how to make a blog.


BYE BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leonardo Cervera Navas said...

Great post, Pachi. Dialogues are pretty good!

Papi

Anonymous said...

hola Pachi
soy Celia Colomina
te mando un sitio web
www.panfu.es
ya veras que chulo