hamsters - Google Video
Hi!Did you know I have a hamster.He´s name is Humphrey.He´s a Russian hamster,my aunt has her wife who´ s name is Piolin
that also reminds me if you click to that blue thing you will see a funny video about hamsters.Did you know that my class hamster
has escaped ,my teacher forgot to close the door and he escaped we have been looking for him the whole week the week before the EOG´S.
The EOG´S are tests at the end of the school year if you ask me I have been studying a lot.Well the video is super duper funny.Bye bye!
Tip of the week:Hamsters have to have good teeth.Buy something at the shop that makes them
chew so the teeth are not long if you can´t find it at the shop ask a vet.
1 comment:
Hi, Pachi
I am Carmina, this afternoon Im going to make a photo to piolin and I send you, ok?
If you want you can upload in this blog.
XXXXX kissis from Malaga
Post a Comment