Tuesday, May 20, 2008

animusic - Google Video

animusic - Google Video

Hi!Well here at the top I have a video of a cartoon of instruments with music in it.It has some really cool music.
If you go to:www.animusic.com you might find more than one music cartoons.Anyway,it's really cool and has instruments that
don't even exist !

Well,also I wanted to talk about thunders and tornadoes.Here were I live there's lots of thunders let me tell you something right now I'm writing when lots of thunders are going on!
Have you ever seen a tornado!Yes ,or No (add a comment for this).Well,I haven't (only in you tube)the wind goes 250 something (please check this in the computer by going to:tornado info)
and 50 miles something(please check this in the computer too).It can destroy many things(like trees houses (even brick houses!)everything!).Some people have died by saving there family. Well this is all I wanted to talk about. Bye- Bye!

No comments: