Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi again! Well I don't get many views in this blog but I like writting on it so who cares!!lol! I would just like to comment in a really good film called 'Terabithia'. Yeah you probably think I'm talking gibberish well anyway, its a really good film and its about a magical worlds and if you cross a wooden bridge you can get to it. Its got sad bits and happy bits
And then there is other good film called 'Hoot'. Its about some owls that live in this place and they are going to take it down to make a pancake house. Well I won't tell you anything more.
But you know these are the films that nobody knows but they are simply unforgetable. Then there's this italian film called 'Cinema Paradiso' wich is also great and here I put the trailer and the soundtrack
soundtrack
The soundtrack is beutiful! Bonisimo!!!lol!
Well anyway enjoy and I hope if you see my blog that you come back!
Ipachi

No comments: