Well today instead of talking about films I thought I could talk about music. Let's start with my favourite music. I like most music but I specially like modern music though I like a lot of soundtracks, like Forrest Gump. Firstly let's see who the author's or the groups of the songs are: Justin Beiber, Rihanna, Owl City, Lady Antebellum, Lady Gaga, Mike Posner, Daniel Powter and Black Eyed Peas. Well I just like some of Justin Beiber's songs like: Pray and Baby. Then Rihanna: Love the way you lie. Owl City: Fireflies. Lady Antebellum: Need you now. Lady Gaga(I don't like her very much!): Poker Face. Mike Posner: Cooler than me. Daniel Powter : Bad Day. Black Eyed Peas: I gotta feeling. If you want to check out these songs you're free to look them up in Youtube. I've got another project for you to do. You are going to make your own poster. Firstly: Make a list of your favourite singers. Secondly: Look them up in Internet. Thirdly: Copy their photo and paste it in Word or Paint. Fourthly: Arrange them into little or big squares (depends how big you want your poster to be) Finally: Save it and Print. Then you can hang it up in your room.
Well hope you send in your posters.
No comments:
Post a Comment